CHARITY BEGINS AT HOME
Chance for Life is a charity organization devoted to caring for disadvantaged children from Russian orphanages who are deprived of home care and love. We are to act as an umbrella to unite like-minded people and organizations willing to pursue the charitable courses including financial, emotional and social support. There are numerous orphanages in Russia that need assistance in fulfilling their social task – to raise happy and responsible children who have an equal right for brighter future.
We also raise the awareness and gather particular funds to help to perform the highly technological medical operations for children. In these cases many Russians living in London become the part of the huge family that helps particular children to survive , whose life and happiness are divided from death and parents’ despair only by length of medical operation. Our friends and supporters find place and home in their hearts for the hopes of less fortunate families of their compatriots.
- To encourage charitable activities in the UK by raising awareness of people towards under-privileged children and young adults in Russia.
- To run the cultural events within Russian community in UK with fundraising purposes towards helping the particular children who are in need of the urgent medical operations
- To assist charitable organizations in Russia dealing with orphanages by raising funds in the UK.
- To promote social, cultural and emotional connections between children in the UK and Russia through international exchange.
- To assist with adaptation in the UK within the framework of temporary relocation due to medical or educational reasons.